Current Galaxy Note 7 owners can get the Note 8 at almost 50% discount


Burned yet stubborn Note 7 fans can get up to $425 in discount when purchasing the new Galaxy Note 8. It’s a trade-in promo so you will have to let go of your Note 7. This was announced last Wednesday on the unveiling of the Note 8. Samsung estimates 96% of the Note 7 units have been recalled so far, leaving the 4% population holding on to their units a chance to own the new flagship phone by almost half of the price.

Galaxy Note 8

You can check your eligibility here

Leave a Reply